Hello Happy Travelers:
As per our OBX cleaner, Hatteras Helping Hands, you may know, the COVID-19 virus is a HUGE concern for everyone in the United States at this point. We just wanted to take a moment of your time to relay some information for assurance and peace of mind for you and your upcoming vacationers. Thus, we are implementing this extra cleaning practice for all our vacation rentals.
* We will be performing additional cleaning during this outbreak of COVID-19. This additional cleaning will include sanitizing, disinfecting, and wiping down of all knobs, handles, countertops, remotes, spigots, and faucets.
* This cleaning will be an additional $10.00 (depending on the size of the home) plus the homes regular cleaning fee - this is NOT optional ALL homes are required to have this additional cleaning.
* PLEASE NOTE: This is something that is done on a normal clean but we will be completing the clean on these high risk areas more. Normally this would be wiped down once, now we will be wiping the areas 3-4 times with disinfectant cleaner.
* We are offering an optional service of having all non carpeted floors steamed to ensure that all floors are sanitized rather than mopped. * This will be another additional charge of $10.00 (depending on the size of the home) plus the additional COVID-19 cleaning, plus the homes regular cleaning fee. Remember this is OPTIONAL and is NOT required for your home.
* All of our linens and towels are washed in the hottest water allowable by fabric and dried on the sanitized setting. This will ensure the guests who rent linens from us should feel safe that the linens we provide are clean and sanitized for them.
Just like everyone else, we cannot project forward in time to see how long this virus is going to last. With that being said, we will be trying to limit all contact with any clients and guests. Here are a few tips to ensure minimal contact:
* Provide instructions that are as explicit as possible for all electronics in your home. If you would like, we are more than happy to laminate and hang/post these instructions in your home if you email them to us.
* Stock up on extra batteries, lightbulbs, and additional supplies that your guest could use in the middle of their stay.
Thank you for your cooperation and please stay safe and sanitized. Let us hope that this clears up before the busy summer season starts! Be safe and enjoy the beach!
Here are some recommended precautionary steps from the local and federal governments. We also encourage everyone to follow the guidelines below.
Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Cover a cough or sneeze, preferably with a disposable tissue.
Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
Stay home if you have flu like symptoms.
Social distancing with 6 feet apart.
Wear a face mask, as needed.
Most importantly be safe and healthy and Happy!
CLICK HERE FOR MOBILE WEBSITE